What we're looking for?
We’re on the lookout for a bright, proactive and motivated Workflow Manager to join our talented team, who are committed to delivering quality digital solutions that make our clients shine. You will have a passion for using systems and technology to get seriously organised, a natural flair for communicating with all kinds of people in all kinds of ways and a superpower in staying one step ahead.
Share this role:
What you'll be doing
You’ll be working as part of a friendly and multifaceted team of designers, developers, project managers and account managers, to deliver an exciting variety of projects: from web applications, ecommerce and CMS-driven websites, to CRM systems and integration components – to a wide range of clients, including many charity and not-for-profit organisations.
Your work will be critical to managing the flow of tasks and tickets through the studio, ensuring the right people are working on the right things at the right time. We’ll also expect you to stay on the ball when it comes to workflow management best practice and evolving industry trends, standards and technologies. And, of course, we'll want you to share your knowledge with your colleagues – in return for which, you can expect to learn plenty from them.
What we need from you
We’re looking for someone who’ll fit right in with what we do and how we do it here at Element78.
That means you’ll need to be:
- An excellent communicator: using the right medium, in the right way, and listening carefully and thoughtfully to others, to communicate clearly and professionally and collaborate effectively with colleagues and clients.
- Organised: expertly managing your time and balancing a varied and ever-changing workload to ensure that deadlines and expectations are consistently met or exceeded.
- Great to work with: a team player who communicates with honesty and respect, facilitates collaboration, stays calm under pressure, approaches tasks with energy and enthusiasm and most importantly, knows how to have fun!
- A problem-solver: proactively using your logical and lateral thinking to identify risk and anticipate problems, and collaborate with colleagues to come up with solutions.
- A bright spark: bringing enthusiasm, drive and positivity to everything you and your team do, actively seeking opportunities to push yourself, learn along the way, and share your learning with others.
- A little bit obsessive: paying attention to and caring about the detail, to ensure you and your colleagues consistently deliver high quality work on time and within budget.
- Flexible: taking a positive approach to change and open to exploring new ideas.
As far as your current skills and experience go, this is what we’re looking for:
- Considerable experience in traffic/workflow management
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Experience of using work management platforms
- Familiarity with programming languages*
- An awareness of current digital technologies, practices and frameworks (analytics, CRM, CMS)*
(**Please note we are not expecting programming/coding skills but more of a geeky interest and general understanding of these digital platforms & tools)
What you'll get from us...
At Element78, we believe in putting people first and in building long term relationships. As employers, that means we support, encourage and reward every member of the Element78 team as they develop their skills and practice their craft. We pride ourselves on making sure that every team member knows how what they do contributes to Element78’s success. This means you can look forward to the kind of rewards, benefits and opportunities that will really make you feel valued. All that, plus a great place to work and a great bunch of people to work with!
Check out our benefits
33 days holiday (inc. bank holidays) to rest and recharge
Fair recompense for overtime,we don’t want it to happen very often but we’ll never expect you to do it for nothing!
Pension scheme; those Werther's Originals aren't buying themselves
Cashback healthcare plan; self care is the best care
Cycle scheme, no commute means more time for bike rides
Employee assistance programme for you and your family
Retail discount scheme; every little saving counts
One paid day a year to volunteer; helping you to help others
Flexible work environment built on trust & autonomy
Home office set up; we’ll provide the tools to make your workspace work for you
Training budgets to support your growth and development
A monthly remote working allowance; helping you make working remotely work for you