What we're looking for?
We’re on the lookout for a bright, tenacious .Net Developer to join our talented team, who are committed to delivering quality digital solutions that make our clients shine. You will have a real passion for technology, systems, coding and the web, be a keen problem-solver, and will love working with and learning from others. . If this sounds like you then keep on reading!
Share this role:
What you'll be doing
You’ll be working as part of a friendly and multifacted team of back end and front end developers, designers, project management and client services teams to deliver an exciting variety of projects for a wide range of clients: from web applications, ecommerce and CMS-driven websites, to CRM systems and integration components.
Your work will be integral to the development, implementation and ongoing support of our clients’ digital projects. In addition, you’ll take an active part in the development of projects. We’ll expect you all the while to grasp every opportunity you get both to learn from those around you and to share your growing knowledge with them too, as you further your knowledge of best practice and evolving industry trends, standards and technologies.
What we need from you
We’re looking for someone who’ll fit right in with what we do and how we do it here at Element78.
That means you’ll need to be:
- A bright spark: bringing enthusiasm and positivity to everything you do, and welcoming opportunities to push yourself, to learn along the way, and to share your learning with others.
- Great to work with: a team player who communicates with honesty and respect, stays calm under pressure, takes responsibility for their work and knows how to have fun!
- A problem-solver: using your analytical and logical thinking to understand our clients’ needs, identify their problems and come up with dazzling digital solutions.
- Flexible: taking a positive approach to change by adapting what you do, how you do it and how you work with others.
- A great communicator: using the right medium, in the right way, every time, to communicate knowledge, ideas and opinions clearly, positively and professionally with others.
- A little bit obsessive: paying attention to, and caring about, every little detail, to consistently produce great quality work.
- Organised: prioritising, juggling and balancing a varied workload to ensure that deadlines and expectations are consistently met.
As far as your current skills and experience go, this is what we’re looking for:
What we need:
- Experience working as a .NET developer
- Solid skills in:
- Umbraco 7+
- DevOps Automation g. MS DevOps
- Server/Hosting Environments g. MS Azure, Windows Server with IIS
- System integrationsg. Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Salesforce, SagePay, PayPal, etc
- C# with NET Framework 4.0+
- MVC & Razor
- Relational Databases e.g. MS SQL
- A good working knowledge of:
- Testing and Debugging
- Documentation g. Specification writing, procedure writing
- Source Control Systems g. Git (via MS DevOps), TFS
Other skills we’re interested in :
- .NET Core
- Dependency Injection e.g. Ninject, Unity, Castle
- CRMg Microsoft Dynamics
What you'll get from us...
At Element78, we believe in putting people first and in building long term relationships. As employers, that means we support, encourage and reward every member of the Element78 team as they develop their skills and practice their craft. We pride ourselves on making sure that every team member knows how what they do contributes to Element78’s success. This means you can look forward to the kind of rewards, benefits and opportunities that will really make you feel valued. All that, plus a great place to work and a great bunch of people to work with!
Check out our... Benefits,
33 days holiday (inc. bank holidays) to rest and recharge
Fair recompense for overtime,we don’t want it to happen very often but we’ll never expect you to do it for nothing!
Pension scheme; those Werther's Originals aren't buying themselves
Cashback healthcare plan; self care is the best care
Cycle scheme, no commute means more time for bike rides
Employee assistance programme for you and your family
Retail discount scheme; every little saving counts
One paid day a year to volunteer; helping you to help others
Flexible work environment built on trust & autonomy
Home office set up; we’ll provide the tools to make your workspace work for you
Training budgets to support your growth and development