- A bright spark: bringing enthusiasm, drive and positivity to everything you and your team do, actively seeking opportunities to push yourself, learn along the way, and share your learning with others.
- A problem-solver: proactively using your logical and lateral thinking to understand your clients’ needs, identify their problems and come up with dazzling digital solutions.
- A little bit obsessive: honing in on, and caring about, every little detail, to ensure the work you present to clients is consistently brilliant.
- An outstanding communicator: using the right medium, in the right way, every time, and listening carefully and thoughtfully to others, to communicate clearly and professionally in a way that will really engage your clients and your colleagues.
- Organised: expertly managing your time and balancing a varied and ever-changing workload to ensure that deadlines and expectations are consistently met or exceeded.
- Flexible: embracing change by proactively adapting what you do, how you do it and how you work with others.
- Great to work with: a team player who communicates with honesty and respect, stays calm under pressure, takes responsibility for their work and knows how to have fun!
Ideally, we’d like you to be qualified to degree level, or equivalent: but what we most want is someone with a proven flair for great client service, a passion for digital technology and with the kind of client service skills that your significant account management experience will have given you.
As far as your current skills and experience go, this is what we’re looking for: