What we're looking for?
We’re on the lookout for a proactive, experienced and organised team player, with outstanding client service skills, a flair for sales, and a passion for digital technology, to join our team of digital account managers.
Share this role:
What you'll be doing
As a member of our client service team, you’ll be working with and alongside your client service team mates, as well as directly with sales, development and design colleagues, to support and build relationships with, and to help deliver a variety of digital projects for, a wide range of clients: from web applications, ecommerce and CMS-driven sites, to system integrations and mobile apps.
Your work will be critical to forging long-term relationships with our clients. You'll use your client, commercial and digital knowledge to identify and present opportunities and establish us as their trusted partners who understand them, and understand how digital can help them. You'll also take the lead in managing the specification, development and implementation of large-scale client projects.
We’ll expect you all the while to stay on the ball when it comes to best practice, evolving industry trends, standards and technologies, commercial and client knowledge. And, of course, we'll want you to share your knowledge with your fellow team members – in return for which, you can expect to learn plenty from them.
What we need from you
We’re looking for someone who’ll fit right in with what we do and how we do it here at Element78.
As an Account Manager, that means you’ll need to be:
- An outstanding communicator: using the right medium, in the right way, every time, and listening carefully and thoughtfully to others, to communicate clearly and professionally in ways that will really engage your clients and your colleagues
- Organised: expertly managing your time and balancing a varied and ever-changing workload to ensure that deadlines and expectations are consistently met or exceeded
- Great to work with: a team player who communicates with honesty and respect, stays calm under pressure, takes responsibility for their work and knows how to have fun!
- A problem-solver: proactively using your logical and lateral thinking to understand your clients’ needs, identify their problems and come up with dazzling digital solutions
- Flexible: embracing change by proactively adapting what you do, how you do it and how you work with others
- A little bit obsessive: honing in on, and caring about, every little detail, to ensure the work you present to clients is consistently brilliant
- A bright spark: bringing enthusiasm, drive and positivity to everything you do, actively seeking opportunities to push yourself, learn along the way, and share your learning with others.
As far as your current skills and experience go, this is what we’re looking for.
- Demonstrable experience of engaging with clients to support their business needs with a focus on excellent support, continuous improvement and client growth.
- Experience of using your knowledge of technical terminology and trends in your conversations with clients
- Considerable organisation and delegation skills
- Outstanding communication and collaboration skills
- Excellent IT literacy skills (e.g. MS Office suite, Accelo or other CRM software)
- A history of working to and meeting sales targets
- Knowledge of fundamental marketing concepts
- Experience of working in the digital industry and of managing and delivering digital projects
- Technical acumen in current web technologies and technical solutions
- Experience of working with Content Management Systems (e.g. Umbraco) and CRM software
- An understanding of web measurement and analytics e.g. Google Analytics
- The commercial aptitude to identify and push opportunities ahead with clients
- Experience of using project management methodologies and approaches
- Familiar with SEO
- Experience of managing email marketing campaigns
What you'll get from us...
At Element78, we believe in putting people first and in building long term relationships. As employers, that means we support, encourage and reward every member of the Element78 team as they develop their skills and practice their craft. We pride ourselves on making sure that every team member knows how what they do contributes to Element78’s success. This means you can look forward to the kind of rewards, benefits and opportunities that will really make you feel valued. All that, plus a great place to work and a great bunch of people to work with!
Check out our... Benefits,
33 days holiday (inc. bank holidays) to rest and recharge
Fair recompense for overtime,we don’t want it to happen very often but we’ll never expect you to do it for nothing!
Pension scheme; those Werther's Originals aren't buying themselves
Cashback healthcare plan; self care is the best care
Cycle scheme, no commute means more time for bike rides
Employee assistance programme for you and your family
Retail discount scheme; every little saving counts
One paid day a year to volunteer; helping you to help others
Flexible work environment built on trust & autonomy
Home office set up; we’ll provide the tools to make your workspace work for you
Training budgets to support your growth and development